9.21.2009

fuck you cit

the other day i realized i am going to hell
here is the rundown

so in my chem lecture supplement thing on sunday, we were going over balancing redox reactions.
now, my professor person is one of the nicest people i have ever met so i feel really bad that he is morbidly obese. this is not the bad part. anyway. the reaction we were balancing happened to have really big numbers and he was fudging up the numbers.

p: oh haha im not used to seeing such large numbers.
s: (in my head) really? not even on the scale?


im a bad person.

i went over my internet usage today

i realized i am definitely going to get diabetes because i consume sugar like a fat kid

i also had a second lunch.

it bothers me that my keyboard does not have a del button, a home button, and an end button.

No comments:

Post a Comment