2.24.2009

accio zyrtec.

my nose has indicated to me that it is allergy season again
symptoms are as follows: sniffles, runny nose, water snot, itchy/burning eyes,
as a result, i sometimes feel the need to take one of those fireplace tools with the nice hook, heat it up till its nice and white, and shove that thing up my nostrils so i can burn away the impurities.

sadly, that is not possible so i have to settle for meds. because its not in my head. it really isnt. i would take claritin so my life could be claritin clear! but im allergic to it. oh the irony.

i have noticed, it is easy to write incomplete sentences on this. i relish the opportunity.

on a side note, this is a conversation i envision happening.

spencer: can i have a michew?
justina: no. michael chu is mine.
spencer: he looks like a llama.
justina: just stfu (because im not ready to taint the blog by writing it out). (pirouette away)

today was amazing but my life is wreaked with a shadow of paranoia.
anyhoo. i have a big stats test tomorrow. to not do well =mr. iams has managed to defeat me.
failure is an option but it is not to be chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment