2.24.2009

FtR or Reject?

Today, i got kicked off of the Tetris high-score board on my own calculator. Even though I didn't make that big of a deal at the time, that hurt me a lot. I need to practice more!

Friends with benefits. That's all I'm hearing about lately. I've heard four stories of such a thing in the past week. I get that if it benefits both...parties, shall I say?... then it's all jolly. But I disagree. I think it's just asking for drama because it's just too easy for emotions to get involved, and if you have time and the effort for drama, then go spend it for a better cause, si? If both parties think that they can keep their emotions clear out of the way, then fine. But I assure you that STDs will catch up with you soon, and if they don't, then one of these days, a bird will see your head and consider it a fine place for its droppings. Yes, so I say REJECT.

Anyway (because anyways is apparently not a word), I hope for world peace.
I hope that Obama can really accomplish all he said in his speech today; he is one hell of a speaker. I hope that I can soon again overtake the high-score board on my calculator and I think I'll never let Gabe or Rachel touch my calculator ever again.

OH and omhmygad. This damn virus named Trojan. Virtumod.1636 needs to effing get out of my effing life.

SSS ftw.
Oh and FtR stands for Fail to Reject.

No comments:

Post a Comment